– Upcoming webinar on Schematic-foo: ancient Samurai art using tech sheets as deadly weapons in appliance repair. Get the details here!
– Appliance product training today: we don’t need hands-on, we need brains-on. The future is here NOW!
– Bidness Talk: Pricing your services; fixed and variable costs; how much should you be charging for repairs? Strategic customer selection and when to fire your customer; Property managers: the scourge of the appliance repair industry?; Getting paid for your service.
– Troubleshooting: what it is and what it is not. Recognizing when you don’t have enough information to make an analytical diagnosis.
– De-bunking another electric circuit myth… this time promulgated by a manufacturer. Using Ohm’s Law to analyze the effects of high resistance/loose connections on a circuit using an electric oven bake circuit as an example.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | More